Médecins du Monde (MDM) France is an International Medical Organization, which has been present in the Palestinian Territories since 1995. It operates in the Gaza Strip and the West Bank through offices located in Jerusalem, Gaza and Nablus.
MDM is currently looking for qualified candidates to fill the position of:
Administrative Assistant, Gaza Base (1 Position)
Starting date: October 1st , 2019
Type: Full time contract.
Duration: 3 months
This position aims to assist the MDM-F with general Administrative and HR duties as assigned by the Administrative Manager.
Under the direct supervision of the Administrative Manager, the Administrative Assistant shall be responsible for the following:
- Assist to effective and efficient functioning of the Administrative department.
- Assist in the full compliance of administrative activities with MDM rules, regulations, policies and strategies.
- Assist in the preparation of the scheduling interviews and recruitment process; in cooperation with relevant staff members.
- Responsible for health insurance claims and make sure that all staff respect the policy and the company respect the agreement with MDM.
- Prepare the monthly salary database and the income tax.
- Completeness of confidential personnel files, employee records and ensure personnel files are up to date, and oriented new staff members.
- Perform electronic archiving, which includes scanning and filing documents as required and treating them with confidentially.
- Welcomes new employees to the organization by conducting orientation.
- Translate documents or discussions from English into Arabic and from Arabic into English.
- Responsible of the monthly accountancy transaction of the base.
- At least a Two years’ diploma or equivalent in administration and HR or other related field.
- Minimum of 1 year experience working in a similar capacity preferably with INGOs
- Good communication skills.
- Good command of English and Arabic languages (both written and spoken).
- Computer skills (word, excel, PowerPoint, statistics software…)
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Ability to take direction, work independently, as well as coordinate work with others.
- Desire to increase skill set and learn new things
- Flexible, with a willingness to take on tasks outside of job description
Qualified applicants are invited to send their resume or CV and a one-page cover letter in English, by Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please reference the job title as MDM/ADMASS/HR/GZA/2019 in the subject line of your Email.
Dead line for receiving the application is Thursday September 19th, 2019
MDM recruits qualified individuals without distinction ethnic background or Gender.
Please note that MDM will contact only pre-selected candidates and by email, the position will be filled as soon as a suitable candidate is identified.
We thank all candidates for their interest in a position with MDM.