BDO Short Term Consultants Required
BDO Accounting, Audit & Tax Services is a member firm in BDO International and offers a wide range of services including: auditing, financial management, taxation, consultation and training. BDO Consulting aims to aid and advise diverse organizations in several fields such as Strategic & Organization Planning, Operational & Cost Effectiveness Reviews, Strategic Financial Planning, Fundraising process and NGO process planning, Corporate Governance Advisory Services and Human Resource Management Services.
BDO is seeking to build a database of consultants in various development fields, to be recruited for different projects.
The consultancy fields include:
- Agriculture and Food Processing
- Civil Society, NGO Development, Strategic Planning, Fundraising
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Environment, Water, Sanitation, and Waste Management
- Finance, Accounting, and Procurement
- Humanitarian Aid and Emergency
- Human Resources
- Human, Women, and Child Rights
- Industry, Commerce, and Services
- Information and communication Technology
- Law, Rule of Law, Security, Justice Reforms, and Elections
- Public Administration and LGUs
- Research, Statistician, and Data collection
- SME and Private Sector
- Urban Development and Transport
- Web Page and Social Media
Requirements and qualifications:
- A university degree in the relevant field.
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience.
- Arabic and English fluency (both oral and written) is essential, as well as excellent report writing skills.
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite and internet research abilities, preferably with minimum knowledge of SPSS.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work with people on different levels.
- Ability to travel throughout the West Bank. Good geographical knowledge is a plus.