Responsible for the maintenance and administration of the company’s accounts including upkeep of the general ledger, consolidation of financial records, and submission of accurate and timely data for financial reporting purposes. Supervises a staff of accountants and clerks. Responsible for subordinate accounting functions such as AP, AR, FA and Inventory.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintains general accounting systems and staff, directing bookkeeping activities (i.e. recording disbursements, expenses and tax payments, etc.).
- Directs personnel activities of staff (i.e. training, supervision, and evaluation)
- Maintains general ledger and collect the financial records from the various operational systems, and submits accurate data for reports on a timely basis.
- Responsible for accounts payable, accounts receivable, fixed assets and inventory accounts.
- Responsible for reimbursement of employee expense reports and creation of administrative procedures governing processing function.
- Monitors metrics and benchmarks for the accounting functions and works to continuously improve cycle time and error rate.
- Makes recommendations for developing or revising internal procedures.
- Be involved in hiring, training, and retaining competent staff
- Additional duties as assigned
Experience & Education:
- BA or equivalent in a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years progressively responsible accounting experience including at least 3 years of senior level and supervisory experienc.
- CPA or CMA is preferable.
Personal Traits & Skills::
- Excellent technical knowledge of all accounting functional areas.
- General knowledge government and regulatory reporting requirements.
- Skilled in math applications.
- Excellent time management, communications, decision making, presentation, human relations, and organizational skills.
- coaching, counselling and supervisory skills
- experience as a full charge bookkeeper
- excel, database and financial systems software at an advanced level, crystal reports or other reporting software skills at a senior level
ملاحظة: يجب إرفاق الملفات التالية:
1. Resume / cv
2. Passport-size photograph