Assistant Coordinator, Grants & Capacities Support Unit
A M Qattan Foundation
Last date to apply:
30 July 2022
We are seeking to recruit a highly motivated individual for the position of Assistant Coordinator, Grants & Capacities Support Unit
Assist in coordinating the implementation of the Unit’s (sub)grant-making and capacity building projects in full coordination with all relevant staff members and stakeholders and in line with the Foundation’s vision, ensuring that the highest possible impact and desired results are achieved.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or another relevant field.
- At least three years of work experience in grant-making and project management.
- Thorough knowledge of the culture and arts scene in Palestine and the region.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work within a team.
To Apply: https://bit.ly/3ohvDqq