الاونروا - إقليم غزة
على المعنيين التسجيل في موقع (inspira.un.org ) الخاص بوظائف الأمم المتحدة والبحث عن الشاغر المذكور عبر إدخال رقم او اسم الوظيفة (باللغة الإنجليزية)
Posting Title:Assistant Head Programme Budget Section, 16
Department/ Office:UNRWA - Finance
Duty Station:HQ Gaza
Posting Period:9 September 2021-22 September 2021
Job Opening number:21-Programme Management-UNRWA - Finance-163596-R-HQ Gaza (R)
The Assistant Head, Programme Budget Section reports to the Head, Programme Budget Section.
- Reviews Annual/biennial budget estimates to ensure conformity with Agency's instructions, policies and budget ceilings;
- Reviews and controls budget adjustment requests and supervises the monthly and quarterly expenditure review to ensure compliance with relevant financial instructions;
- Assists, within established policies, in the preparation of the predicted budget ceilings and in their prospective allocation to Agency's activities for presentation to top management; controls and adjusts the Agency's staff cost budget including financial control over the staffing table and related post actions;
- Prepares the Agency’s local and international staff standard costs and loading factors; amends relevant Budget Technical Instructions (BTIs) accordingly;
- Plans, coordinates and processes within established target dates, the reception/dispatch of pending/approved Budget Allotment and Adjustments (BAAs) and Requests for Post Actions (RPAs);
- Validates the costing related to post actions and structural reforms; prepares the budget status report, other statistical data/reports for the Agency's budgetary position, and annual fascicle and operating budgets;
- Liaises with and advises the staff of Headquarters departments, divisions, offices and Field staff and coordinates action as and when required;
UN Core Values of Professionalism, Integrity and Respect for Diversity and Core Competencies of Communication, Working with People and Drive for Results apply by default. Default managerial competencies may apply.
- Persuading and Influencing
- Leading and Supervising
- Applying Technical Expertise
- Planning and Organizing
For guidance on how to prepare for competency-based interviews: https://careers.un.org/lbw/home.aspx?viewtype=AYI
A university degree from an accredited educational institution in accountancy, business administration or related field including course work in accountancy.
At least six years of relevant experience in a finance or accounting office of a governmental, international commercial organization with an emphasis on cost accounting and budgeting within a computerized environment.
Membership of an officially recognized accounting body such as Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT). (Desirable)
Knowledge of UNRWA accounting and budgetary procedures. (Desirable)
Excellent command of spoken and written English and Arabic.
Evaluation of qualified candidates may include an assessment exercise which may be followed by competency-based interview.
Type of contract and duration: Fixed-Term Appointment for 3 years including 1 year probation period, with the possibility of further extension, subject to the availability of funds, satisfactory performance and continuing need.
The Assistant Head Programme Budget Section, when needed, will be required to work beyond regular working hours.
1- عمل حساب في موقع وكالة الغوث inspira.un.org
2- عمل الملف الشخصي وبدء التقدم للوظيفة
فيديو اخر لطريقة التسجيل