We are looking for aBackend Developer to manage the software development life cycle, from planning to testing and release.
- Identify and analyze client needs.
- Prioritize, assign, and execute tasks throughout the software development life cycle.
- Develop high-efficient java microservices.
- Write reusable, scalable code.
- Optimize solution latency and throughput.
- Exposure of OOP concepts and design patterns using Java.
- Strong problem-solving abilities to tackle business challenges
- 3 years of designing, building, and testing Java EE applications
- In-depth knowledge of popular Java frameworks like Spring, Hibernate.
- Excellent microservices architecture knowledge and building services utilizing core Java frameworks such as Spring Boot.
- Experience working with adjacent technologies such as caching, indexing data, NoSQL/SQL data stores, streaming messages, SSO integration, and JMS, SOAP / REST Web Services, JSON, etc.
- Experience working with continuous integration environment leveraging open source tools such as Jenkins, Git, Nexus.
- Background in Agile scrum methodologies, Good time management skills