St John of Jerusalem Eye Hospital
Billing and Collection Supervisor - Jerusalem Hospital
We are currently seeking to recruit an experienced Billing and Collection Supervisor on full time basis (40hours/5days) to work in our Hospital in Jerusalem. To apply you should have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in accountancy mainly in revenue cycles
- Professional Certificate such as CIA, CPA is a plus
- Previous Audit experience is a plus
- Excellent mathematical skills
- Good eye for detail
- Computer literate including Excel spreadsheets
- Ability to communicate in English & Hebrew
- Methodical & organized
Candidates should apply on the Hospital Employment Application Form, which can be requested by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or obtained from HR Department and sent to email@example.com. The closing date for receipt of application is Monday September 28th, 2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
RESUME’S (CVs) WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
Please mention the vacancy you are applying in the subject field.
For more information about the job description you can contact the HR Department in Jerusalem by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
SJEHG is an equal opportunity employer, qualified woman are strongly encouraged to apply.