The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is an impartial, neutral and independent organization whose exclusively humanitarian mission is to protect the lives and dignity of victims of war and internal violence and to provide them with assistance. It also endeavors to prevent suffering by promoting and strengthening humanitarian law and universal humanitarian principles.
The ICRC Mission in Jerusalem, is seeking qualified and motivated candidate to fill in the following position:
Place of Employment : Jerusalem
Contract duration : Open-ended (including 3 months’ probationary period)
Occupation rate : 100%
Starting Date : April 2020
· Manages the petty cash and prepares cash statements on a daily base.
· Prepares & processes all the Cash & Bank payments.
· Participates in cash-flow management, ensuring sufficient liquidity. Handles cash replenishment from the bank.
· Handles working advances given to the departments/Offices under Jerusalem mission.
· Creates new suppliers and update existing ones on the relevant applications.
· Calculates the different charges/reimbursements for staff.
Education & professional experience:
· Accounting Degree.
· Good command of English and Hebrew.
· 2 years' experience in a similar field
· Computer proficiency and good command in Word, Excel and PowerPoint software
· Good Communication & Analytical skills
· Valid and clean driving license
· Familiar with ERP applications i.e (JDE)
· Rigorous and trustful person
Interested applicants must submit a résumé, a motivation letter and copy of academic degree obtained & work certificates, in English, no later than 27th of February 2020 to JER_HR@icrc.org, indicating in the subject line: Cashier_Application_ Your name
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted