Ajyal Association for Creativity and Development is a Palestinian nongovernmental organization firstly established in 2003 and registered at the Ministry of Interior, no.7329. It mainly aims to contribute to the Palestinian society development through implementing a variety of programs and developing projects. It seeks likewise to develop the concepts of community work according to a vision suits our society needs and to increase the targeted group's awareness and perception to contribute in a real development process to ultimately enhance and develop our society's abilities. Ajyal works on four main programs: (Youth, child, woman and humanitarian support.
Ajyal Association is seeking to hire an Executive Manager full-time basis according to the following Qualifications:-
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for planning, organization, and direction of the organization’s operations and programs.
• Maintain official records and documents and produce regular financial and narrative reports.
• Oversees and reports on the organization’s results for the board of directors.
• Provides leadership and manages the efforts of organizations’ staff to ensure appropriate support of all departments plus supervises and leads team to achieve projects goals and objectives.
• Evaluate, control and monitor the organization’s projects and team besides design a Monitoring and Evaluation plan.
• Coordinates and leads annual budget reviews, monthly and quarterly reviews, and periodic forecast updates with senior management.
• Retains a diverse, highly qualified staff and volunteers by providing career coaching, growth, and personal development for workers.
• Ensures that services and funding relationships are robust enough to meet or exceed strategic goals and objectives.
• Represent the programs and point of view of the organization to agencies, organizations, and the general public
• Be responsible for the overall projects budgets.
• Ensure that adequate funds are available to permit the organization to carry out its work.
• Responsible in writing project funding proposals and resource mobilization.
• Develop good networking with donors, partners and stakeholders.
• Follow up promoting updated news and activities in the organization's page on Facebook.
• Develops and implements consistent warehouse, procedures.
• Ensuring the overall success of the organization's programs.
• A bachelor degree in business or any related field.
• At least 3 years experience in a similar field.
• Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent English and Arabic language.
• High team player.
• Can work to tight deadlines and under Pressure.
• Project leader and management experience.
HOW TO APPLY:
• Qualified candidates can submit the following documents to .email@example.com
• Cover Letter (ca. 200 words) - the most recent CV including 3 professional contacts as references. Kindly indicate the job title in the subject line of the email e.g.: AACD Executive Manager .
• Deadline for submitting applications 12/01/2021, no later than 2:00 p.m.
• Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
• No phone calls, please.