Secours Islamique France (SIF) is a Non-Governmental Organization of international solidarity based in France. Founded in 1991, SIF is a non-profit and non-political organization that intents to help, to bring relief and to protect the lives of those threatened by natural disasters, armed conflicts or by economic collapse. SIF intervenes around the world through operations of emergency relief, rehabilitation and development. SIF provides its help in respect of the cultural diversity, without any distinction of origin, religion or gender.
In the humanitarian framework of SIF, and under the supervision of the Finance and Admin Coordinator, Finance Assistant is responsible for ensuring appropriate systems and procedures are followed accurately, support in monitoring and tracking financial plans and project budgets, financial record keeping, and will follow up on procedures in accordance with SIF and donors policies and guidelines.
Objective 1: Participate to Project’s budget management:
- Provide the required information to the Admin and Finance Coordinator for preparing new budgets for the Mission action plans.
- Follow up with the supervisor on any relevant financial, budgetary, and administrative issues that need his/her attention
- Support FAC in preparing monthly budgets’ clarifications and the monthly budgets forecast following the monthly closing.
Objective 2: Support in Cash Management:
- Process all monthly invoices on time, including those related to rent, utilities, internet and mobile invoices, projects purchases and to other Mission expenditures.
- Under the supervision of the Admin and Finance Coordinator, review and audit the payment requests received from the Logistic Department and make sure all supporting and verifications documents and signatures are in compliance with SIF procedures.
- Prepare Payment Vouchers, bank cheques & transfers.
- Follow up with the logistic department to distribute all cheques to suppliers and collect all required receipts to finalize the payments.
- Maintain the payment sheet tracker is up to date once the cheque is issued.
- Manage the petty cash fund and payments.
- Enter any advance requests in the advance book.
Objective 3: Support to the project’s main fund:
- Support FAC in preparing the bank transfers & Follow up with the bank.
- Prepare the monthly bank reconciliations in collaboration with the Admin and Finance Coordinator
Objective 4: Participate in the preparation of financial reports:
- Check the presentation of folders in the event of field audits, by supporting FAC in preparing Documents & Information required by auditors & reviewing the financial report.
- Support FAC in preparing Monthly Admin and Support Costs Forecast and follow up Report.
Objective 5: Administrative Tasks:
- Translate accounting documents as needed;
- Maintain up to date the filing system for vouchers, record payments, receipts and non-cash vouchers by making hard & soft copies.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- BA in accounting/Finance or any related field
- At least1 year of experience in finance.
- Experienced in working with non-governmental organizations with financial planning and monitoring of development and relief projects.
- Experience in administration, procedures and record keeping.
- Experience in monitoring and tracking the budgets and the payments.
Submit a resume in English only (word or PDF), and a cover letter, including three professional references (e-mail address and phone number must be included), and a date of availability email@example.com. Incomplete applications will not be considered. The e-mail subject line MUST include the exact name of the position. Deadline to apply is July 25, 2019. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Please submit only by email.