Fixed Assets Accountant
Responsible for the maintenance and administration of the company’s accounts including upkeep of the general ledger, registration of accruals and Work in Progress, consolidation of financial records, and submission of accurate and timely data for financial reporting purposes. Responsible for subordinate accounting functions such as Assets module, and GL module.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintaining general accounting systems, directing bookkeeping activities (i.e. recording accruals, work in progress reconciliation, capitalizing assets, depreciation, asset disposal, etc.).
- Responsible for company assets recording and reconciliation.
- Maintaining general ledger and collect the financial records from the various operational systems, and submits accurate data for reports on a timely basis.
- Responsible for assets accounts.
- Maintaining Fixed assets register.
- Making recommendations for developing or revising internal procedures. Additional duties as assigned.
Experience & Education:
- BA or equivalent in Accounting.
- 1-3 years of experience in related field.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Excellent technical knowledge of all accounting functional areas.
- General knowledge government and regulatory reporting requirements.
- Skilled in math applications.
- Excellent time management, communications, decision making, presentation, human relations, and organizational skills.
- coaching, counseling and supervisory skills
- experience as a full charge bookkeeper
ملاحظة: يجب إرفاق الملفات التالية:
1. Resume / cv
2. Passport-size photograph