SOS Children’s Villages take action for children as an independent non-governmental social development organization. We build families for children in need, we help them shape the development of their communities, we respect varying religions and cultures, and we work in countries and communities where our mission can contribute to development.
SOS Children’s Villages Palestine is seeking to recruit a Human Resources Assistant
for its National Office team in Palestine.
Position: Human Resources Assistant
Reports to: Human Resources and Organization Development Director
Contract: Full Time
The HR Assistant is responsible for the efficient day-to-day operation of the HR department by providing administrative and clerical support to the HROD Director. Since the HR assistant is in direct contact with others, he/she must relate to co-workers and to the public in a positive and professional manner.
Tasks and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Check daily and monthly attendance sheet, make sure all related issues are compliant and correct i.e. leave and attendance discrepancies.
- Type all the required letters for employees with coordinate with HROD Director.
- Apply and follow up permits for Jerusalem and Gaza.
- Prepare the advertisement of any vacant position in the organization with coordination of HROD Director.
- Shortlist the candidates applied for vacant job as per requested criteria by HROD Director.
- Assist in writing reports of HROD department.
- Assist in onboarding process for new employees and make sure that prober induction program been applied.
- Follow up the finger print software and make sure it is working as required and follow up with service supplier for any issue.
- Assist the HROD in his functions as per his request.
- Prepare the payroll sheet on monthly basis.
- Replace the Personal assistant of National Director in her absence.
- Follow up the employees travel from the travel request up to close the travel with receiving training report as per requested and prepare all the required documents to get the visa on time.
- Add, delete, update and follow up with insurance company for all kind of requests by employees
Qualifications and Experience:
- Diploma in administration, HR.
- Good communications skills.
- Excellent Microsoft office skills (Word, Excel and Power point).
- Self-motivated and team work skill.
Interested candidates must send their CV, cover letter and three traceable references to:
email@example.com by maximum 28th of May, 2020
Stating in the subject line: Human Resources Assistant
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Applications after deadline will be excluded. Applications not conforming to the conditions will not be considered.