مؤسـسة أطباء بلا حدود
Doctors Without Borders (MSF) is an independent humanitarian medical aid organization committed to two objectives: providing medical aid whenever needed, regardless of race, religion, politics or gender, and raising awareness of the plight of the people who helps. MSF is working in more than 70 countries all around the world.
MSF –Spain is carrying out a psychological support program with medical and social component. The aim is to provide short-term psychotherapy to people affected by violence and conflict.
MSF-Spain is currently seeking a Liaison Officer for its Jerusalem office in Beit Hanina for 3 months renewable.
Main Responsibilities of the position:
Give support to external administrative work and to the coordination team in obtaining working/travel permits by ensuring that all MSF staff has applied and obtained on time any visa, stay, travel or working permits in the mission country according to needs, and keep information on legal, administrative procedures as well as all official contacts, in order to ensure the smooth running of MSF activities.
جميع الحقوق محفوظة لموقع جوبس.
- Secondary education essential. Administration or communication related studies desirable
- Experience of at least two years in relevant jobs, preferably in the NGOs sector.
- Arabic (mother tongue), excellent level of English, and some knowledge of Hebrew are desired.
- Essential computer literacy and ease of use (word, excel)
- Team worker, Flexibility
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Commitment towards principles and ethics of humanitarian aid
Full time position
Salary according to MSF scale
Medical insurance benefits
For those who find themselves to be eligible applicants please send your C.V and motivation letter in English only by e-mail to:
Please indicate the subject as: “Liaison officer”.
Deadline for receiving applications is 20/06/2019.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
No telephone inquiries will be received.