The Market intelligence officer role is to Identify and collect appropriate customer, competitor, market, economic, financial and operational data, and to work closely with business owners to support in decision making and determining strategy in areas such as market opportunity.
The role is responsible for the completion of defined deliverables on time, performs a variety of tasks including, but not limited to, producing reports, coordinating and communicating with all involved parties; along with monitoring, summarizing and communicating the progress of work
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing regular marketing intelligence information related to the market activities.
- Monitoring and comparing the competitors pricing and offers against Ooredoo and building impacts scenarios.
- Providing feed-back to support / developing existing/new offers, products, services and L&R activities.
- Monitoring and tracking market share & positioning.
- Studying competition and anticipating the moves.
- Interpreting market research, Geographic Information System (GIS), Data warehouse and segmentation to develop market forecasts.
- Issuing internal information reports to inform the company about the market/competition evolutions.
- Initiating & providing market trends analysis (Economical, socio- demographic, behavioural Customer and perception).
- Performing several intelligence quality check and feedback through Mystery shoppers and focus groups.
- Building and developing multiple and reliable sources of information.
Work Experience & Qualifications::
- Minimum 1 of year experience in similar position, experience in the GSM industry is a Plus.
- Bachelor degree in business, Marketing or any related field.
Personal Traits & Skills::
- Good Project Management skills.
- Possessing general understanding in the areas of application programming, database and system design.
- Effective communication, report writing, and presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational, planning and analytical skills.
- Self starter and energetic.
- Ability to work under pressure and in fast pace environment.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Creative and innovative.
- Team player and leader.
- Advance skills in MS office (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint).
- Proficiency in Arabic and English (oral and written).
ملاحظة: يجب إرفاق الملفات التالية:
1. Resume / cv
2. Professional Personal Photo