We are Hiring a Marketing Specialist (B2B)
LogesTechs provides a comprehensive management system for logistics and delivery companies by advanced web and mobile apps. Our product allows logistics companies to manage their supply chain, warehouses, inventories, fleets, and transportation operations, with ease and automated processes.s.
- Create, manage, execute, optimize, and analyze digital marketing campaigns, including paid search, display, and paid social channels.
- Create, manage, execute, optimize, customize, and analyze automated email campaigns.
- Have SEO fundamentals when producing content
Set KPIs with the head of marketing, to help us achieve our revenue mission
- Create and analyze the effectiveness of landing pages.
- Develop marketing strategies and tactics.
- Conduct market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits, and trends
- Have the basic design skills in standard design software (e.g. Canva, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc...)
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups.
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely.
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight, and assess against goals.
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly.
- Help LogesTechs to expand its operations in the regional market.
- Minimum 2-4 years in the field of digital marketing/marketing (B2B )
- Proven experience developing marketing plans, campaigns, and strategies.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (Arabic and English)
- Experience in graphic design to create content for our social media pages and website is an advantage.
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with an eye for creativity
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Ability to travel as necessary
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Job Location: Ramallah
Please send your CV to : firstname.lastname@example.org