AISHA Association for Women and Child Protection (AISHA), established in 2009, is an independent Palestinian women organization working to achieve gender integration through economic empowerment and psychosocial support to marginalized groups in the Gaza Strip with focus on Gaza City and the North area. AISHA seeks to protect women and children from violence through supporting, empowering, and raising awareness of important psychological, social, legal, and economic issues.
Aisha seeks to hire MEAL Officer within Multisectoral Responses to Women Victims and Survivors of Gender Based Violence in the Gaza Strip project which implemented in partnership with UN Women to be responsible for management of information and reporting processes, tools and outputs to ensure high quality professional communication about project activities and achievements.
Responsibilities and tasks:
- The MEAL Officer will assume responsibility for monitoring and evaluation of project interventions, developing appropriate methodologies and tools to design internal evaluations.
- Participate in design and implementation of the MEAL system and plans for the project.
- Train and supervise AISHA project staff in M&E methods and tools.
- Manage data collection, data quality and organization in accessible database.
- Perform qualitative and quantitative analysis on collected data and produce results according to reporting requirements of each program.
- Identify and document stories of change and success, lessons learned and best practices, in cooperation with project coordinators and professionals.
- Produce regular reports about MEAL activities and participate in writing project progress and final reports.
Degree in business administration, Social science, Economics.
- Program design, project management.
- Experience in M&E systems design, methods and tools.
- Computer skills in MS office software (Word, Excel, Access).
- Quantitative and quantitative data analysis skills using software packages (SPSS, nVivo)
- Proficiency in report writing in English and Arabic.
- Communication skills, interviewing, and conducting focus groups.
At least 3 years’ experience in work with NGOs / INGOs, in Humanitarian, psychosocial, social work or protection.
To apply fill the online form: https://forms.gle/iiDc75JUH8RRxeHCA
Closing date for applications: Sunday 15 Sep 2019
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.