Istishari Arab Hospital announce a job position of Medical Auditoras per details below.
- Conducts medical audit for financial medical claims before issuance for coverage parties,in order to make sure about its accuracyand it’sinclusive of all medical procedures performed as peragreement with the respective coverage party.
- Part of the team to discuss financial medical claims, review and negotiate discounts with coverage parties. •Prepares and submits detailed reports on medical audit findings making recommendations to correct deficiencies and/or practice or process improvements.
- Conducts medical policy and other relevant research in support of review findings.
- Participates in special committeesin the hospitalas required.
- Audit patients refund before paying to patients.
- Bachelor Degree in medicine, or equivalent combination of education, professional training and work experience.
- 2-5 years of related experience
- Computer proficiency in MS Office suite.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong listening and observation skills.
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Effective organizational and prioritization skills with multi-tasking ability
- Ability to conduct research in support of medical review determinations.
- Understanding of ICD, DRG, Revenue Codes, governmental regulationsand guidelines.
- Healthcare claims experience helpful.
- Works independently,collaborates well with peers andother staff
Interested candidates are requested to send their CV by email to: email@example.com no later than 22nd January 2020 .Please ensure that you state the title of the post that you are applying for as subject of your email.