Millennium Hotel Ramallah, one of the Millennium chain hotels in the world and the only 5-star International hotel in the Palestine, is soliciting a qualified candidate to fill the position of
- Ensure that all hotel operations are carried out professionally, to Millennium Hotel Ramallah standards, and the highest level of services while maintaining the financial impact of such decisions and operations.
- Ensure that all hotels’ policies, procedures and processes are implemented properly.
- Maintain safe and healthy work environment by establishing and Implementing organization standards at all times for self, colleagues and guests.
- Takes every opportunity to personally coach and develop colleagues; proactively supports their development needs.
- Consistently provides on-going accurate, motivating & timely performance feedback; delivers development feedback when needed.
- Provides quality customer service, interact with guests, answer guest enquiries, and effectively handle customer complaints.
- Mentoring to property HODs and their teams are continually in line with and carrying out the strategic goals and direction of the Hotel.
- Building relationship with all HODs at all times.
- Sets short-term and long-range goals in tandem with Executive Team and HODs to aid and achieve the property’s defined performance metrics.
- Oversees implementation of sales, revenue management and marketing programs in order to achieve and exceed established RevPAR (Revenue per available room) goals.
- Well versed with local rules and regulations in order to support the Hotel.
- Collaborating with Finance, Human Resources and Engineering department to implement and improve the ways of working.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- A university degree in hotel management or a related field.
- At least (5) years of experience in the hospitality industry, with at least (3) years of experience as Operations Manager or Executive Assistant Manager.
- High proficiency in English language, both reading and writing, and other languages are advantages;
- Computer skills: proficiency using Word, Excel, Outlook and Microsoft Project.
- Strong management skills, ability to appropriately assign or delegate work and authority to others.
- Available to work when needed, including weekends, holidays, and nights.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their C.Vs to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject name “Operations Manager”, no later than October 21, 2019.
We thank all applicants for their interest but regret that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.