Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conducting thorough and deep analysis of the postpaid B2B base and derive trends on behavior for both WBG accounts.
- Assisting in setting up processes and procedures for assigned segments in both WBG.
- Providing market feedback to support / develop existing and new segment in both WBG.
- Liaison on promotions to increase usage towards assigned segment in both WBG.
- Work closely with sales team in both WBG (Corporate Direct Sales, Government Direct Sales, Dealers, and TAM) to ensure proper and competitive proposition
- Working extensively with other departments including Customer Care, Finance, Sales, & IT to ensure full understanding and implementation of any newly released/updated offer or/and campaign fall under assigned segment.
- Insuring achieving the targeted ARPU along with acquisitions for assigned segment.
- Managing the relationship of with all stakeholders include sales, customer services, IT, and finance
- Development of B2B base in both West Bank with special focus on 3G Data
- Monitoring acquisition and development of the targeted segments in both markets.
Work Experience & Qualifications::
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or equivalent.
- Advance knowledge in excel and any other analytical tools.
- More than 3 years of work experience in Telecommunication company or any other business environment.
- Knowledge/experience in product/business development is preferable.
- Telecom experience is a PLUS.
Personal Traits & Skills::
- Excellent verbal and writing communication skill.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Proficient in using Excel and dealing with large data.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Persistent with Ability of working long hours if needed.
ملاحظة: يجب إرفاق الملفات التالية:
1. Resume / cv
2. Professional Personal Photo