Job Title: PART TIME Project Assistant
Qualifications: Bachelor degree or diploma in a related field (business or office management), some experience
The 16 hours (40%) position will form part of the team for “Unity and Diversity in Nature” project that is funded by the EU for three years commencing January 1, 2020.
Main routine duties:
1. Maintains an organized office and coordinates activities and services.
2. Provides assistance in coordination services for the project.
3. Maintains an organized filing system.
4. Answers incoming and places outgoing calls. Gives information to callers or routes calls to appropriate person.
5. Coordinates manager's schedule and makes appointments.
6. Schedules appointments and arranges for meetings (reserves meeting rooms, equipment, etc.); takes minutes, as appropriate.
7. Coordinates collection and organizing of operating reports.
8. Helps with paperwork for finance office (orders and rquisitions).
9. Greets visitors and conducts them to appropriate person & Arranges hospitality for the supervisor's guests/visitors.
10. Maintains records and follows procedures needed for project.
11. Assists in carrying out other related activities and functions and any other workrelated duties as requested by the immediate supervisor.
Special Working Conditions:
- May occasionally be needed outside of normal working hours and this will be compensated for by other times.
- Has passion for nature and respect for diversity.
- Committed and dedicated to the museum’s mission.
- Conform to emergency plans when needed.
How To Apply:
Deadline for applications: Monday, 16 December 2019 via job application form with the needed attachments to email@example.com
Job Starting Date: 2 January 2020