Required Skills and Experience
Education: Master's degree in business administration, developmental studies, economics, project management or a related area. A project management certificate in desirable.
• A minimum 5 years of experience in managing development programmes
• A minimum 2 years of experience in project management, including financial, budget, risk, staff, as well as quality management.
• Experience in international or non-profit organizations and its management is desirable
• Knowledge and/or experience in innovation and ICT-related sector is an asset
• Knowledge of the UN system and familiarity with UNDP procedures would be an asset.
Language Requirements: Proficiency in Arabic and English languages is required