Records Office Clerk - Jerusalem Hospital
We are currently seeking to recruit an experienced Records Office Clerk on part time basis 60% (4days /week), to work in our Hospital in Jerusalem. To apply you should have the following:
- Diploma/BA in Business Administration
- Computing skills (Databases/HMIS)
- Flexibility in doing late and morning shifts
- Essential Patient Scanning and Archiving skills knowledge/experience
- Excellent Prioritisation/Record keeping skills.
- Excellent Customer care skills (Ability to deal with pressurised situations)
- Trustworthy and Discreet (Handling/dealing with classified patient information)
- Essential communication skills in Arabic, English and Hebrew
- Received COVID-19 vaccine.
Candidates should apply on the Hospital Admin & Support Application Form, which can be downloaded from the following link: https://www.stjohneyehospital.org/join-our-team/ or obtained from the HR Department and sent to email@example.com . Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
RESUME’S (CVs) WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
Please mention the vacancy you are applying in the subject field.
The closing date for receipt of application is Thursday October 21, 2021.
SJEHG is an equal opportunity employer, qualified woman are strongly encouraged to apply.