Records Office Clerk
Kufor Aqab Clinic
We are currently seeking to recruit an experienced Records Office Clerk on a full-time basis (100%) 5 days/week. The position will be based in Kufor Aqab Clinic.
1. Diploma/BA in Business Administration
2. Minimum of 1 year experience in customer care field.
3. Computing skills (Databases/HMIS)
4. Flexibility in doing late and morning shifts
5. Essential Patient Scanning and Archiving skills knowledge/experience
6. Excellent Prioritization/Record keeping skills.
7. Excellent Customer care skills (Ability to deal with pressurised situations)
8. Trustworthy and Discreet (Handling/dealing with classified patient information)
9. Arabic, English, and Hebrew languages are required.
10. Received COVID-19 vaccine.
Candidates should apply on the Hospital Admin & Support Application Form, which can be downloaded from the following link: https://www.stjohneyehospital.org/join-our-team/ or obtained from the HR Department and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday August 16th, 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
RESUME’S (CVs) WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
Please mention the vacancy you are applying for in the subject field.
SJEHG is an equal opportunity employer, qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply.