An international company planning to build a recruitment team based on Hebron to serve their needs in the US market.
Contact applicants to inform them about the employment possibilities, consideration, and selection.
- Supporting recruiting teams with clerical duties
- Scheduling interviews and balancing calendars for interviewers and candidates
- Helping with initial applicant screening
- Performs related duties as may be required or assigned.
- Bachelor degree in Management Information system, Human Resources, Business or related field.
- 2-3 year(s) experience in a recruiting.
- Experience with recruiting software / tools (ATS, social networks)
- Social awareness, emotional intelligence, and cultural competency to engage effectively with, and earn trust of, diverse set of candidates and applicants.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in record-keeping and data management.
- Attention to details, building and achieving targets, result – oriented.
- Creative, flexible, and collaborative.