Security monitoring Engineer will be responsible of monitoring and analysis of security events to detect potential security risks and attacks.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintaining various security tools to perform monitoring and analysis of security events to detect security risks and threats.
- Maintaining the security information and event management solution (SIEM) in shift based (24/7/365).
- Maintaining the ticketing system: tickets creation, escalation and follow up with related parties.
- Escalating security alarms to senior security engineers and analysts when needed.
- Investigating security incidents and alarms, suggest mitigations and preventive actions.
- Documenting all actions taken during/after security incidents.
- Working closely with team members and other teams to support the security incident handling process.
- Providing reports for management and other teams about security events and incidents.
- Maintaining and developing information security policies and procedures.
- Keeping up with the latest information security threats and vulnerabilities.
- Excellent knowledge in network attacks, DDoS, Phishing, email protection and log analysis.
- Good knowledge in TCP/IP model and popular network protocols.
Work Experience & Qualifications::
- Bachelor’s degree in related field such as: Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- 1 year of experience in Information Security domain, fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Information security certificates such as Security+, CySA+, CISSP.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Team player with the ability to work under pressure.
- Self-learner, Self-motivated and self-directed.
- Detail-oriented, multi-task person.
ملاحظة: يجب إرفاق الملفات التالية:
1. Resume / cv
2. Professional Personal Photo