Staff Nurse – Jerusalem Hospital
We are currently seeking to recruit an experienced Staff Nurse on a full-time basis fixed term for six months as maternity leave cover to work in our Hospital in Jerusalem. To apply you should have the following:
- Registered nurse qualification.
- Valid Israeli or Palestinian license to practice nursing.
- Ophthalmic nurse training/certificate - Desirable
- One year of ophthalmic nursing experience - Desirable
- Competent in performing a range of ophthalmic nursing skills according to the Nursing Competency Framework - Desirable
- Ability to communicate in English, and Arabic (writing, reading, and speaking).
- Excellent Computer skills.
- Mentoring training/ certificate
- Received COVID-19 vaccine.
Candidates should apply on the Hospital Nursing Application Form, which can be downloaded from the following link: https://www.stjohneyehospital.org/join-our-team/ or obtained from the HR Department and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
RESUME’S (CVs) WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
Please mention the vacancy you are applying in the subject field.
The closing date for receipt of application is Tuesday, July 12th, 2022.
SJEHG is an equal opportunity employer, qualified women are strongly encouraged to apply.