An-Najah National University Hospital (NNUH) seeks a self-motivated and talented:
Video Editor and Graphic Designer
The Video Editor and Graphic Designer will support the NNUH’s communications team by creating materials by incorporates graphics into advertising and marketing campaigns, films, packaging, and other promotional materials that advance our communications efforts. The Video Editor and Graphic Designer plays a crucial role in the post-production process of videos by digitizing and organizing raw footage into polished pieces suitable for public audiences.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Design visual content for print and digital applications that is on-brand, reinforces our status and reputation, and is appropriate for our various audiences;
- Create short videos to highlight, recap, and promote various endeavors and events;
- Edit video clips for use on social media platforms;
- Assist team in developing and executing communications plans;
- Provide technical support for design- and video-related efforts;
- Optimize graphics and video content for social media platforms;
- Maintain organized content files, and help to organize and archive video and graphics files;
- Design and layout of materials for internal and external communications;
- Create infographics and presentations to simplify communication of complex concepts and data;
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Education, Experience and Skills:
- Degree in communications, journalism, marketing, graphic design, or related field, or demonstrated success in relevant professional fields;
- Minimum (2) years related professional experience;
- Prior knowledge and experience in the medical field is a definite advantage.
- Strong visual communications skills, including the ability to communicate complex concepts and data through images;
- Proficiency with video and image editing software, communication skills and attention to detail;
- Thorough knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (mainly InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere, and Photoshop), Microsoft Office, 3D;
- Familiarity with best practices for graphics and video content on social media platforms (YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram);
- Solid verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with colleagues;
- Excellent organizational skills, including the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines;
- Flexibility in working with new issues, topics, and approaches;
- English language proficiency.
Mandatory Employment Application Requirement:
All Candidates are requested to submit three originally authorized videos samples as per the below;
Please attach a text file in the Application Form which includes Links of the Videos Samples uploaded on your Google Drive Account, and for more info how to upload files on google drive (If needed), please visit: https://support.google.com/drive/answer/2424368
Note: No employment application will be accepted without video samples being submitted
Interested and Qualified candidates are kindly requested to fill the application No later than 04 August, 2022