Terms of reference: IT consultant
Title: Consultant for Information technology – The Edward Said National Conservatory of Music
Scope of work:
1- General evaluation and assessment for ESNCM IT system
- Understand ESNCM business needs/ analyzing organization data.
- Analyze a company’s IT system and infrastructure.
- Identify IT system problems and weakness.
- Determine security threads.
- On-site weekly visit for IT support
- On-call visits for urgent cases
2- Remote IT support for all IT systems
- Implementing IT solutions to meet ESNCM needs.
- Implement in cooperation with the ESNCM team the structure (tree) in the server to organizing and archiving purposes.
- Advise and develop on a system to connect with other branches and facilitate access to shared files.
- Train staff to use the IT system
- Draft semiyearly report on the efficiency of the IT system.
- Monitoring the success of the solutions.
- Collaborating through TeamViewer to advise some solutions
- Repairing computer problems and removing the viruses.
The duration of this contract extends from the date of signature until 6 months.
Although a formal degree might not always be necessary in an IT support role, some important
qualifications can include the following:
- Awareness in the Computer science
- Ability of Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks,printers and scanners.
- Monitoring computer systems and networks
- Ability of Maintaining networks and computers problem.
- Providing technical support across the conservatory (this may be in person or over the phone)
- Setting up accounts for new users
- Testing new technology
- Possibly training more junior staff members.
Key skills for IT Consultant:
- Attention to details
- Good Problem - solving skills
- Effective time management skills
- Ability to multi task
- Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Coding- Networking
- A technical, logical thought process
How To Apply:
If you find yourself qualified, please send your technical along with financial offer to the
email: email@example.com pointing in the subject field the job title, no later than 11/11/2019.