Records Office Clerk Vacancy in Gaza
We have a vacancy for Records Office Clerk on full time basis 40 hours/week (5 days) to work in our busy Health Records Department in our Hospital in Gaza. This can be a hectic department that sees a large number of patients who are attending appointments each day.
To apply you should have the following:
• Diploma/BA in Business Administration or equivalent
• Two-years’ experience in customer service, hospitals and health systems.
• Computing Skills (database).
• Patient Scanning and Archiving Skills knowledge /experience.
• Excellent Customer Care skills (ability to deal with pressurized situations).
• Trustworthy and Discreet (handling/dealing with classified patient information).
• Communication skills in Arabic and English.
• Excellent Prioritization / records keeping skills.
Candidates should apply on the Hospital Application Form, which can be downloaded, or obtained from our Hospital in Gaza and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org . The closing date for receipt of application is Wednesday July 08th, 2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please mention the vacancy you are applying in the subject field.
RESUME’S (CVS) WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
SJEHG is an equal opportunity employer, qualified woman are strongly encouraged to apply.
For more information about the job description, you can contact the HR Department in Jerusalem by email: email@example.com