Innotech - A growing company located in Ramallah. At Innotech, we value motivated individuals who are eager to manage the development process of our software platforms. We seek smart and innovative people who also work effectively in a team environment. As a dynamic and agile company, we encourage our staff to focus on achieving results and growing their potential.
We are looking for a Scrum Master to coordinate and coach our software development team. Put simply, you’ll be our go-to person for applying scrum to produce high-quality work. Scrum Master duties include managing timelines, resolving problems and coaching team members on Agile methodologies. Ultimately, you’ll help create self-organizing teams that are flexible and fully productive during sprints.
- Manage each project’s scope and timeline
- Coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings and daily stand-ups
- Coach team members in Agile frameworks
- Facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration
- Be the point of contact for external communications (from customers or stakeholders)
- Work with product owners to handle backlogs and new requests
- Resolve conflicts and remove obstacles that occur
- Help teams implement changes effectively
- Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint
- Guide development teams to higher scrum maturity
- Help build a productive environment where team members own the product and enjoy working on it
- Proven experience in a scrum master role at least for 2 years
- Degree in Computer Science or similar field
- Familiarity with software development
- Excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques and artifacts (such as definition of done, user stories, automated testing, backlog refinement)
- Good knowledge of other Agile frameworks such as Kanban
- Excellent communication and servant leadership skills
- Problem-solving and conflict-resolution ability
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Scrum master certification is a plus
- Proven ability to make hard decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Experience using JIRA or other project management tools
- Work proficiency in English
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
You should have excellent knowledge of the scrum framework, with all its artifacts and techniques. You’ll also need the ability to coordinate people and projects (occasionally facilitating changes) with your mind set on deliverables. If you’re a strong communicator, a capable leader and you’re invested in Agile frameworks, we’d like to meet you.
Kindly, send your application in PDF format to careers@Innotech.ps
Please include SCRUM MASTER in the title of your email.
Innotech for Programming and Technology L.L.C.
Edward Said Street, Castle Building (Wassel Building)