تعلن جمعية أمواج عن وظيفة محاسبة ، آخر موعد للتقديم هو يوم السبت الموافق 1/10/2022 للمزيد من المعلومات الرجاء الاطلاع:
Amwaj Association announces the position of Accountant to work in the office in Gaza
Job Title: Accountant
:Place of work
Office – Flat No 7- 4th Floor- Haboob Building Al.Nasser St Gaza, Gaza Strip.
Contract duration: 12 months, extendable
About the Association
Amwaj Association for Community Development and Improvement is an independent non-profit Palestinian organization established in 2017 in the Gaza Strip and registered in 2018 with the Palestinian Ministry of Interior under No. 7222 with the aim of contributing to cultural and social development of the Palestinian society by offering interactive cultural and social programs focusing on conflict transformation and Peace building, psychosocial and life skills program", producing and presenting theatrical performances that highlights and encourage discussions on issues such as: conflict transformation, citizenship and community participation, human rights and gender, as well as cultural and social workshops and events.
The association received a grant from the "American Consulate in Jerusalem - Palestinian Affairs Unite" to finance a project entitled" Youth Engagement in Conflict Transformation and Peace Building in the Gaza Strip". The overall goal of the project is to increase the capacities of the Palestinian youth to become active participants with their youth counterparts and to engage in transformation of conflicts in the Gaza Strip.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree of Science in Accountancy "In English".
- Minimum 2-years’ experience in finance or accounting in NGOs, INGOs or Audit firms.
- Strong communication skills Fluent English (written and spoken)
- The candidate age not exceed 40 years.
- The candidate should be work in a full-time and able to work after official working hours as needed.
- Participate in the opening session of bids and quotations / bid evaluations
- Preparing monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual financial reports for projects' donors as required
- Excellent knowledge of Admin procedures, accounting, finance and procurement.
- Excellent Knowledge of Budget Follow UP.
- Excellent Knowledge of preparing financial reports.
- Fluent spoken and written English and Arabic.
- Computer skills in MS-Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint and internet, command). Females are given priority
- Females are given priority.
Interested candidates should submit their interest letter and CV in English, with reference details to: email@example.com
“Please clearly state “Accountant” in the email subject, followed by your name
Deadline: Saturday, Oct 1, 2022.