We are seeking to recruit a highly motivated individual for the position of Assistant Coordinator, Grants & Capacities Support Unit
: Job Objectives
Coordinate the learning and capacity building projects and assist in coordinating the implementation of the Unit’s (sub)grant-making projects in full coordination with relevant staff and stakeholders, and in line with the Foundation’s vision, ensuring that the highest possible impact and desired results are achieved
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or another relevant field.
- At least three years of work experience.
- Experience in cultural management or relevant field is a plus.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work within a team.
Deadline: Thursday, 23/03/2023.
Apply Now: https://bit.ly/3JlSJGo