Consultant – Identity and Access Management Specialist, HQ Gaza (Local)
UNRWA has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with United Nations International Computing Center (UNICC) that aims to enhance livelihood and human development opportunities to Palestine refugees in Gaza.
United Nations International Computing Center (UNICC) is a UN agency that provides IT services to other UN agencies on a cost recovery basis.
UNRWA Information Management and Technology Department (IMTD) is seeking an Identity and Access Management Specialist to work on UNICC consultancy services for architecting, deploying, and supporting identity services on-prem and in the cloud (primarily MS Azure ) for ICC and its clients..
The consultant will report administratively to Head Information Technology Service Centre at Headquarter Gaza and technically to United Nations International Computing Center (UNICC).
Description of Duties and Responsibilities
The resource shall have strong experience in architecting identity and access management solution in large operational environments:
- Design, build, implementation, and delivery of scalable identity solutions;
- Solid understanding of implementing information security standards & methodologies on multiple identity solutions uniformly;
- Strong understanding of RBAC, SAML, AD, LDAP, account lifecycle management;
- Strong knowledge with user provisioning and self-service; account creation and management; entitlement review and certification; entitlement management; enterprise directory architecture and design; role-based access control; single sign-on; identity federation; privileged user access management; multifactor authentication
- Strong knowledge and experience in privileged access management
- Knowledge of maintaining and administrating large and complex identity and access management system
- Ability to automate complex identity and access management tasks.
- Work in close coordination with ICC’s cyber security team to design and architect identity solutions;
minimum Qualifications and Experience
- A university degree from an accredited educational institution in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline;
- A minimum of 5 years of experience working in Identity Management, preferably in large environments;
- Deep Hands-on experience of at least two of the following: Microsoft Azure AD Connect, Microsoft AD Federation Services, Microsoft Identity Management;
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft based identity solutions;
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
- Teamwork: Develops and promotes effective relationships with colleagues and team members; deals constructively with conflicts;
- Communication: Expresses oneself clearly in conversations and interactions with others; listens actively; produces effective written communications; ensures that information is shared; ability to communicate ideas and proposals concisely, both verbally and in writing to people with all levels of technical experience; Good experience in drafting documents;
- Respects and promotes individual and cultural differences; demonstrates the ability to work constructively with people of all backgrounds and orientations; respects differences and ensures that all can contribute;
- Moves forward in a changing environment, open to and proposes new approaches and ideas; adapts and responds positively to change;
- Manages ambiguity and pressure in a self-reflective way; works under pressure, with minimum supervision and a good level of proactive approach; uses criticism as a development opportunity; seeks opportunities for continuous learning and professional growth;
- Ability to grasp complex concepts, logical and analytical approach to solving problems;
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to collaborate with offshore/nearshore teams and share knowledge.
- Ability to distill complex problems and drive toward creative solutions;
- Ability to interact with customers, ability to assess and gather customer requirements, comparing pros and cons, to propose best suited option and turn them into solution designs.
- IDAM certification(s)
- ITIL/ ISO 20000 Service Management
- PMI , Prince 2 , or Project management
CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
- The duration of the consultancy is 6 to 11 months, extendable according to performance and availability of funds.
- Remuneration for this consultancy will be equivalent to grade 15, $1,600 and will depend on the qualifications and experience of the consultant.
- The incumbent will be based in Gaza.
Applicants should submit a cover letter and CV or UN Personal History Form demonstrating clearly the knowledge and experience required to meet the consultancy requirements via firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the title of this consultancy “Identity and Access Management Specialist” in the subject line of the message. The deadline for the submission of applications is 30 November 2020.
UNRWA is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from both women and men. UNRWA encourages applications from qualified women. Only those applicants shortlisted for interview will be contacted. UNRWA is a non-smoking environment.