Gaza Community Mental Health Programme (GCMHP) is a non-governmental non-profit organization, that provides mental health services, designs and implements training programs for mental health professionals, conducts research studies that serve the community. GCMHP works with and for a wide range of beneficiaries including: children, families and victims of human rights violation. GCMHP is seeking to recruit a “Project Coordinator” within GCMHP’s projects according to the following requirements:
- Preparation of the project plan implementation in coordination with the direct supervisor.
- Administrative and technical supervision and follow up of the activities’ implementation.
- Supervision of project team involved in the activities.
- Ensuring that all project activities are implemented in a timely manner and according to the rules and regulations of GCMHP.
- Plan, conduct and supervise regular field visits to ensure proper implementation of the activities on the ground.
- Monitoring and evaluation, including preparation of periodical progress reports as required.
- Maintain the archiving and documentation of the project documents.
- Manage internal and external communication related to the project.
- Control expenses for project activities in accordance with the prevailing provisions.
- Organizing administrative and logistical aspects of project activities.
- Perform any other tasks as requested by the direct supervisor.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or Engineering or Development Planning or any other related field from an accredited university.
- Preferable to have high diploma in project management or English language after the Bachelor Degree.
- At least three years of experience in project coordination with NGOs or INGOs.
- Experience in planning, monitoring, following up and evaluating projects' different activities.
- Proficiency of English & Arabic language (reading, writing and speaking).
- Excellent reporting and formal writing skills.
- Excellent communication, team work and community outreach skills.
- Experience in computer skills and the usage of office Software packages (MS Project, Excel, Access, Word…etc.)
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
Duration of the contract: One year with a probation period of three Months.
Interested applicants are welcome to obtain the application form at the Administrative Affairs and Human Resources Unit, GCMHP headquarter, complete it and attach a motivation letter, CV, university certificates and a personal photo, ID, and hand them to the following address: GCMHP, Tal El Hawa, No. 8, Western Dahdouh Square, Gaza, Tel: 2641513.
Deadline for submitting applications no later than 1:00 pm on Tuesday, January 17th 2023.
Only candidates meeting the above qualifications will be considered.
Gaza Community Mental Health Programme