RF & Optimization Engineer
The RF and Optimization Engineer will be responsible for the planning, design, and optimization of the radio network in a designated geographical area. His role is to maximize the coverage and maintain the best possible performance and highest efficiency of the radio network.
Roles and Responsibilities::
- Performing radio network coverage, capacity, and performance analysis.
- Preparing the radio cells physical designs, including cell location, antenna type, height, azimuth, and tilt.
- Tuning the radio network (in a designated geographical area) to achieve and maintain the target Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Monitoring and analysing the performance of all the radio cells on daily basis.
- Detecting performance degradations and formulating proper corrective actions.
- Analysing the traffic load and congestion statistics and performing proper changes to keep maximum utilization of the network resources.
- Preparing the integration data (Cell Design Data - CDD) for the new installed radio sites.
- Activating the new radio sites, including drive test route planning, log files and statistics analysis, and initial tuning of the radio cells.
- Preparing frequency plans for individual cells or for clusters of cells. Both manually and automatically.
- Revising the sites/cells physical design and recommending modifications including, cell location, antenna type, height, azimuth, and tilt.
- Drive test preparation and analysis, and recommending radio optimization actions.
- Radio signal propagation and interference analysis.
- Auditing, analysing and tuning the radio network/cells parameters.
- Keeping the radio network free of parameter inconsistencies.
- Radio features activation, testing, and tuning.
- Following up the customer complains related to the radio network.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Telecommunication Engineering or equivalent.
- Ability to learn quickly and to act proactively.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication skills (oral and written).
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Proficiency in Arabic and English (writing, reading, and spoken).
- Good knowledge in the GSM and WCDMA systems.
- Computer latency knowledge (MS-Office).
ملاحظة: يجب إرفاق الملفات التالية:
1. Resume / cv
2. Persoanl professional Photo