Doctors without Borders (MSF) is an independent humanitarian medical aid organization that provides assistance to populations in distress, to victims of natural or man-made disasters and to victims of armed conflict. They do so irrespective of race, religion, creed or political convictions.
Doctors without Borders (MSF) observes neutrality and impartiality in the name of universal medical ethics and the right to humanitarian assistance and claims full and unhindered freedom in the exercise of its functions.
Members undertake to respect their professional code of ethics and to maintain complete independence from all political, economic, or religious powers.
MSF –Spain is carrying out a psychological support program with medical and social component. The aim is to provide short-term psychotherapy to people affected by violence and conflict.
MSF-Spain is currently seeking a DRIVER for its Mental Health and Psycho-social Project in Hebron.
Main Responsibilities of the position:
Perform the tasks of transporting staff and passengers in an MSF vehicle ensuring its technical and safety conditions and respecting the country’s traffic rules and MSF security rules in order to provide a safe, smooth and efficient service.
- Over 24 years old.
- Valid driver’s license with a good driving record.
- A minimum of 5 years driving experience.
- Experience with International NGOs is preferred.
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure.
- Capacity to work in a place with high security requirements.
- Ability to work within a team.
- Fluent English is preferred
- Good knowledge of mission area roads
Send your CV to: email@example.com