Accounting and Admin assistant / Ramallah
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Prepare check and transfers.
- Enter all accounting data on the financial system (audit accounting system).
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations.
- Conduct other duties related to this position as required by the upper management.
- Conduct all administrative issues within financial department
Candidates must possess the following competencies:
- University Degree in Accounting, or any related field
- Fresh graduate – one-year experience preferred in NGOs.
General skills required for Accountant position:
- Fluency in Arabic and English (written and spoken).
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
- Reporting skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, and within team.
- Excellent computer skills.
Qualified candidates with relevant education and experience are encouraged to send their CV's with a cover letter no later than Sunday 7th of June 2020.
For more information about the employment opportunity and to apply, visit the website: